Sunday, August 20, 2017

SummerSlam 2017 predictions & NXT Takeover review

NXT Takeover has done it again...well for the most part. It was a solid PPV, I just wasn't all that excited about the main event. It was just okay. Spoiler Alert: Adam Cole made his debut in NXT. 
If I followed ROH like I did in the past. I would know more about him...Sadly I do not...yet. But I am looking forward to what NXT does next. Great PPV and just an okay main event. I give it a B+.

On to the predictions for SummerSlam! 

Neville def. Tozawa
Hardys/Jason Jordan def. The Miz/Miztourage.
The New Day def Usos
Finn Baylor def. Bray Wyatt. 
Big Cass def. Big Show
Randy Orton def. Rusev
Natayla def Naomi....Carmella def. Natayla
Sasha Banks def. Alexa Bliss
Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins def. Sheamus/Cesaro
Kevin Owens def. AJ Style
Baron Corbin def. John Cena
Shinsuke def. Jinder
Braun Strowman def et. al

No comments:

Post a Comment