Sunday, June 28, 2015

TNA Slammiversary predictions

A TNA PPV, haven't seen one of these in awhile. Kind of surprised that they're having a PPV. I probably won't see it. Just because I don't think anything big will happen. I mean alot of the "big" stuff happened on Impact. Several stars returned, Jeff and Karen Jarrett spoke and Jeff will be in a match; King of the Mountain match. I do wish they build that up a little more. I mean they announce it on Impact and announce who is going to be in it via the internet. Hard for me to get excited about it in a very short period of time. And apparently the KOTM match is for the KOTM championship...? Huh...? WTF? So is the title going to be defended in KOTM only? That kind of makes sense, but I don't know what is going on.

Besides that sho else is on the card? I've checked out the Impact website and these are the only matches I could find to predict on.  Sorry if the list is incomplete, but it's all I got.

1) Jessie def. Robbie E.
2) Kong/Brook def. The Dollhouse
3) Austin Aries def. Davey Richards
4) Bobby Roode def. Jarret et. al
5) The Rising def BDC
6) Bram def Matt Morgan...?



No comments:

Post a Comment