Sunday, March 29, 2015

Wrestlemania 31 predictions

 Wrestlemania is almost upon us. There are many rumors and questions about this event. Who will win? Who will retain? Will there be surprise? But you know what I want to know? Will the matches be great? Will this be a memorable WM? Only time will tell.
I'm not sure but I think Snoop Dogg is supposed to perform. Normally I'd say that is bad, but I like Snoop, so I'll let it go. However that doesn't mean he gets 20 to 30 minutes. Perform 1-2 songs and no more.
Anyway, onto the predictions:

Cesaro/Kidd def. Usos et. al
John Cena def. Rusev
D. Bryan def. Barett et. al
Miz or Mizdow win Andre Giant Memorial Battle Royal
AJ/Paige def. Bellas
Bray Wyatt def. The Undertaker
Seth Rollins def. Randy Orton
Sting def. HHH
Brock Lesnar def. Roman Reigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment