Monday, March 11, 2013

TNA Lockdown 2013 review

Where do I start....? I'm not sure. I'm very dissappointed in TNA right now. Maybe I should look at the PPV from just an entertainment point of view. Yea, that might help. OK. So we have a PPV called Lockdown. Now in the past, EVERY match was inside a steel cage. But for some reason, they decided to only make 3 matches cage matches. Not sure why. But I would like to find out.
On to the matches themselves, most were average. I would like to say that the X-division match was great, but there were too many mistakes made, but they did put on a good match. Match of the night was the 3 way for the tag team titles. Very good, they took their time and did very well. I'm not sure which was the worst match. You would think that Park vs. Ryan would be the worst, but I don't know. Wrestling wise, yea pretty bad, but entertainment wise. It was kind of good. So I'm conflicted between that match and the Heavyweight title match because I didn't think it was that good. And I had higher hopes for it than the Park vs. Ryan match. But now that I think about it why choose. They were both bad. So they both get worse match(es) of the night. The PPV as a whole I grade it a D+.

No comments:

Post a Comment