Sunday, February 17, 2013

WWE Elimination Chamber

I know that it has been awhile since the last post. Been trying to figure out why the Elimination Chamber PPV is the way it is. My brain can't get around the idea that there is 1 chamber match and it's not for a title?!?! Why not have the World Heavyweight championship up for grabs in a chamber match? It seems like an odd card. I am glad that there are title matches, but I don't think any of them will change hands. Especially the WWE title. I mean the PPV is sponsored in part by GI Joe. And who is starring in that movie? Yep, The Rock...as if you didn't know.  There is NO way that the Rock will lose the match....unfortunately.
I think the PPV will be average at best, but I have been wrong before, something unsuspected might happen. One can only  hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment